You can pay for your office visits and any treatments by cash, check, credit or debit card at the time of treatment. Our Office will gladly accept benefits from your Dental Insurance Carrier. To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please call 858.514.4290
Care Credit – Helping You to Finance Dental Treatment
Care Credit lets you begin your dental treatment immediately then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your dental treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
Care Credit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for dental treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 3, 6, & 12 month plan options [Click for Details]
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options [Click for Details]
- For procedure fees from $1,500 to over $25,000
- 12.96% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $41 for a $1,500 fee balance
With Care Credit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, Care Credit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for Care Credit and you’ll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now.
If you have any questions about your specific insurance coverage, Please Contact Our Financing Insurance Specialist